Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Now and the Beginning

I'm now engaged and I always thought I wanted a long engagement. But now I'm re-thinking that whole idea. I have already started looking into destinations and venues. I’ve been with Kevin for four years now, and at this point I don’t think a long engagement is necessary. I’m excited for this next step in my life and getting married to my best friend.

I first saw him the fall semester of 2007. I believe the class was Physical Science. I remember seeing him walk in and immediately noticed him. His piercing and tattoos caught my eye. He was cute in plaid shorts and orange polo (I don’t know if this was his outfit I first saw him in, but I do remember this outfit very vividly).

He sat towards the back of the class and I sat in the front, and we never got a chance to speak to him. I just know I always tried to catch his eye when he walked in. A month passed and still neither of us said a word to the other, we just kept glancing at one another. I decided to hunt him down on Facebook, and at the time I had no idea what his name was. Consequently we were both friends with someone from the same class. I added him hoping he would respond, and he did. We started talking on Facebook, which led to texting, which then led to our first date...

No comments:

Post a Comment