Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Black and White Diva Session


I had my first photo session and although it was a dreadful muggy Kentucky day, and my model was a diva I am completely happy with the images captured. My niece and sister were my models and our location was on a secluded trail near the lake. Its overgrown with weeds, canopy trees, and catacomb ed ponds. A perfect backdrop for outdoor photos.

What I realized after this day was that I definitely need some muscle or some type of wagon to transport all my junk into the woods. Especially, if I use my antique high chair as a prop. I did several edits for each of the photos but black and white is simply my favorite.

For a little girl who is usually all smiles, I couldn't get even a tiny smirk in the beginning.

DSC_1351regularbwperfectcolor

Not even a chocolate doughnut would bring out a smile.

DSC_1391perfectcowarmbw

Oh, but her mamas iPhone did the trick!

DSC_1374percolorwarmbw

Later on she was in better spirits and we sat her in the high chair in only her diaper, and little diva was no more. 

DSC_0086perfectcobw

DSC_0109bw

DSC_0088percobw 
These last few shots are some of my favorites and show her true personality. A goofy little girl with a big grin! Cannot wait to do this all again as soon as soon as I find some more tiny ones!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment