Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Resolutions


Summer is approaching and I'm being bombarded with ads telling me its bikini season. Well like every other summer I'm not ready to flaunt myself, so leave me alone skinny girls in your itty bitty bikinis! I will however
try to will  get there. I've made some summer resolutions that I WILL accomplish this summer.  For instance I told myself that I cannot buy new summer clothes until I shed a few winter pounds. Now this is a win, win situation, considering I corporate and do what I'm told. Getting myself to work out is the problem. I absolutely hate it, but I must trick my mind into thinking I love it. I'm doing this, I have to. I mean I'm publishing this on the internet its legit right?

 Get some color

Other summer resolutions include getting some color. Some healthy color, not oompaloompa orange color. I usually don't tan and haven't been to the tanning salon in years (which I don't miss).  This summer though I want a little tan, whether that comes from the sun or a bottle. I haven't decided yet.

Have an adventure!

I want to experience something new. Have a feeling I have never had before-something adventurous, like zip lining. Yeah, I know real exciting stuff for this girl but I've never done it before. I don't even know if I'm scared of height! I live a sheltered life haha.

Do more shoots

Recently started getting into my photography again. I love it, and am going to make room for it permanently in my life. I have some shoots lined up, but I'm going to take this time this summer to really get this dream, possibly even a business off the ground. 

This is the beginning and hopefully more will be added. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment