Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Critters


I feel like I have been hibernating for the past few weeks, only getting out when I absolutely had too. So ready for the warm weather and this miserable sickness to go away! Sure, I could have went to the doctor but everyone sane person does that. I like to tough it out, and cure myself with home remedies and over the counter drugs. That makes for a better story and others tell me they go to the doctor when ever they feel a cold coming...pssssh what wimps haha. 

Since my last post there have been a couple new members added to the family. One I might add was completely unexpected thanks to the mister who apparently could not control himself when he seen this little mustache kitty at Pet Smart. Meet Stache, also known as cat, and kitty cat. Seriously, do cats ever learn their name? 
IMG_6819

I adopted this little bundle of annoyance 

IMG_6913                                
IMG_6888

We had to give her a person like we did Steve, so this is Amy. House training is absolutely the worst but we are making progress, and her screaming at night in her crate is getting tolerable. We have only had her a couple of nights so I'm hoping she starts to get use to her new bed. Puppies are so much like toddlers. I'm either having to watch her every move to make sure  shes not getting into something or calling her by name or saying "No, drop that". Ah, the joys of puppy hood...

No comments:

Post a Comment