Thursday, January 3, 2013

The good and bad of 2012

Another year passed and still it amazes me just how fast time fly's. I had some good times, finished two more semesters of college, and another great year with my love. One thing that brings tears to my eyes will be the loss of my little furry baby. It's hard to explain the feelings I went through and still have from time to time. I miss him and never knew I could develop such a strong love for a pet. I'm sure I am not the only one who can relate, and I feel for those who know what I'm talking about.

This coming May I should be graduated *fingers crossed* perhaps 2013 I'll make my way down the alter. Me and my fiance have been engaged one year, and together five years in total. Time to get the ball rolling I suppose, but the thought of a wedding scares the dickens out of me. I want the dress, the flowers and decorating minus all the people. What can I say? I don't like to be the center of attention, and know I will be a hot mess when the day comes : /

No comments:

Post a Comment